Photo Credit: Sarah Kathleen
We still cry during every first dance… every. single. time. Our job is serious in nature, but we always find time to laugh during weddings.
Relationships are the most important part of Eventful Wedding Planning’s success. The relationship we build together, the relationship you share with your family and friends on your wedding day, and the relationship we will share with your incredible team of vendors, is by far the most crucial piece of Eventful’s business. Creating a day that reflects your individuality, your beauty, your love, and your story is what makes my job worth doing.
Non-business things about me:
- Polly, my 2 year old labrador, is my obsession.
- I sell LuLaRoe because I became addicted to wearing their buttery soft leggings.
- When I was 15 I started waitressing. I worked at our family’s restaurant for 12 years!
- I’m originally from Stockton, California. I thank my parents at every opportunity for moving to this area.
- My fiancé Ryan and I are eloping to Kauai in October, after 7 years of dating! We’re getting married on Friday the 13th
- I live on a horse ranch, in a converted horse stall. WHAT?!
- I’m part of a group called the SLO Wedding Planners, and it’s one of the best decisions I have ever made! #womenhelpingwomen, amiright!?
We proudly support EVERYONE’S choice and opportunity to get married! Let us help you create your lifetime of happiness.